These fragments of our every day life are fun, interesting, humorous, witty, clever, memorable moments we share! ~~ Remembering and capturing them in a journal, these little keepsakes are great reading on a rainy or sunny day! ~~ ENJOY!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Somebody's Gonna Have a Birthday....and they'v started celebrating already!

.
IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!  I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!!
As I receive my greetings I'll be posting them to share and enjoy....after all I'll have to wait another year to do this again!!!  With just 7 days to the big day...the cards are rolling in!!!  So here are some of the first ones to arrive in my mailbox!
.
 
 From Gee Gee's Stamp 'N Stuff in Carlsbad.  Thanks, Gayle!



From Starbuck's Coffee...thanks for the Frappa Wappa!


Great News Cookware Discount


Thanks Buca di Beppo, my favorite place to eat!


Thanks, Pat & Oscar, for the birthday treat!


Thanks you, Rubio's, I'm starting my celebration early, dinner tonight!


Hot dog!  Another birthday treat thanks to Wienerschnitzel!


OK, The best buffet in town...Thanks to the Sweet Tomato!


TO BE CONTINUED........SOON!

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment